With the print friendly option you can choose how much or how little you want to print, just mouse over the text for the option to delete. Images can be included or not.
- 500 gram butternut squash, cubed
- 300 grams of carrots, diced small
- 80 grams sweet onion
- 1 stalk of chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup of milk
- stock cube is optional, or substitute water for veggie stock
- seasoning of your choice
- Saute onion and celery in butter till translucent
- Add water, carrots, squash, dill and stock cube if using. Instead of water you could use veggie stock.
- Cook till soft. Let cool.
- Puree in blender to the consistency you like.
- Add milk and mix well.
Eat now or divide into portions for freezing.